This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

Baaaaadddddd day at work...still feel shaky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baaaaadddddd day at work...still feel shaky

Post by beatlesfan on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:40 pm

I had a really bad day at work today. An incident got totally blown out of proportion and a complaint was made against me. Shocked I have offered to speak to the person who complained to clarify matters and they have refused to see me. No So I have drafted an email in response. My boss is 100% supportive of my actions and agrees the other person has misconstrued the situation.

It has left me really feeling awful that my professional conduct and integrity is in question. I know I have done nothing wrong but it stills feels yuk. Luckily my partner has been totally supportive and made me cups of tea and given me my space tonight and dealt with LO, just so I can clear my head and de-stress a bit.

The "upset" person keeps on about how they feel and not once have they considered my feelings in this or resolving it rationally. GGGRRRRRRRR.

I haven't felt this stressed for a long while and it's not a nice feeling. I wish I couldbe a SAHM and do what I like, when I like just me and my bubba. I am hoping to go part time in Oct. I can't give up work altogther as I am breadwinner and OH is a student.

Just wanted to share. I have shared with OH but sometimes you just feel more people should know how "wronged" you feel IYKWIM.

beatlesfan

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baaaaadddddd day at work...still feel shaky

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Awww sorry you've had a shit day.

Have you had a bath? I love a bath after a long stressy day, I'm sure it will all blow over soon and you can sort it.

Spoiler:
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-07-01

View user profile http://pregnancyforum.forums1.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:45 pm

awww hun... (((hugs))) I sympathise completely Crying or Very sad It poop when you have a really awful day...
Squiglet

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile http://lilmissphotography.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by beatlesfan on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:50 pm

Admin wrote:Awww sorry you've had a shit day.

Have you had a bath? I love a bath after a long stressy day, I'm sure it will all blow over soon and you can sort it.

I had a shower and washed my hair which made me feel loads better (wash that pleb outta ma hair!!)

Thanks for your support and words of sympathy. Nice to know someone else knows about the injustice I have endured. Bit extreme I know but I feel like a little kid needing to scream loudly "That's not fair" cos it isn't!

Very Happy I know it will blow over but it's so raw at the time when it happens isn't it?
Thanks again...x

beatlesfan

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top