This is the back up forum for pregnancyforum.org.uk
This is the back up forum for our main forum www.pregnancyforum.org.uk

We are working on the issues at the moment, you will need to REGISTER here if you haven't done already

Urchin :O)

do cats know?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

do cats know?

Post by ninnypants on Thu May 21, 2009 2:31 pm

do you think cats can tell when we're pregnant?

My younget cat has recently started cuddling into me and kneading my boob area whilst purring very very loudly before cuddling into me and heatbutting me (kissing me)

he's never kneaded me before.

ninnypants

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: do cats know?

Post by Little Rich on Thu May 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Yep they sure seem to, our too won't leave Kerry alone. Very clingy and always wanting to be near her.

Little Rich

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trixipaws on Thu May 21, 2009 3:38 pm

i think my cat knows. we got him around the time we conceived millie, who was not planned- so he probably knew before i did Laughing and i think he is more familiar with pregnant trix or nursing trix than non-preg trix!

he went really wierd after the birth i think it freaked him out, and we went thru a phase with him peeing everywhere and he ended up with a bad infection. it cleared up with treatment, but about 6 months later he pee'd on millie's changing mat, and few days later i found out i was pregnant with the baby i lost. i think he knew, and was protesting against another birth!

he's been ok about this one tho, and he is more affectionate to me, bless him- even tho i am a grump sometimes and push him away Embarassed he seems to make allowances for my moodiness
trixipaws

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun on Thu May 21, 2009 9:00 pm

we have 5 but one of them has always been really standoffish. She adores Mr B but will actively avoid me, stare daggers etc if we hug or kiss... She'll go and sit on him when he's at the computer and give me the "ha! I got your man" stare Laughing

But over the last few months she's actually become incredibly clingy. She sleeps on my side of the bed at night. If Mr B shuts her out when he goes to work in the morning she will howl outside the door until she gets let in, she follows me to the loo and wants to sit on me when I'm at my computer now!

Very strange...
buddabun

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-05-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top